Register now for the Fireman Creative "What's the Point 5K" in Westinghouse Park on Sunday, September 16th at 12 noon!
The entertainment-filled .5K event features a “challenging” 546 yard “race” for all ages plus:
- A midpoint carbo-loading doughnut station
- Live music to lift your spirits on the “challenging” course
- Yoga mats and nap station (for physically exhausted runners)
- A taco truck, sno-cones, and coffee to restore your energy after the race
- A kids’ arts & craft zone
- A beer-filled after party (for hydration purposes, of course)
Costumes are welcome and encouraged, as are four legged participants (must be on a leash).